Kristin
Friday, April 4, 2008
Bear Lake Trip
Hey Family! I just wanted to let you all know what I have found out about the bear lake trip and to possibly get everyone elses opinion. I have called and looked around to see if there's any place we could stay and everywhere is pretty pricey. I called my parents friends who have a cabin in Bear Lake and they don't know of any rentals nor do they rent out their cabin. So, there is a camp ground on the south side of the lake that we could quite possibly camp on although we won't be able to take dogs. This being said, I have kinda been thinking that we ought to just plan a day trip and those who want or can afford to stay longer can do so. The date that I have been thinking is July 12th. Let me know your thoughts and opinions. I would like to get this nailed down so that everyone can make it! Thanks,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Well here is my two bits... I think perhaps a day one would possibly be our best choice.. and here is an idea.. last summer we took our kids and just went to North Shore and we rented a Sea-Doo for 4 hours and we just set up our awning and layed around and played in the water and rode the Sea-Doo.. the price last year for 4 hours was $199.00 plus gas (which I think was $50.00) we can bring our dogs there and we could have a bar-b-que get sunburned! lol enjoy each others company, pack up and go home. Excited to hear all others input. Tonya
Kristin,
I think the 12th will work for the Kids and I. Rhett is smack in the middle of haying. But like he said. Don't plan around him. He will make it if he can. So that is awesome. I like the Day thing and if you do want to stay the night. Great. Thats awesome. Food wise for those that stay the night can be a fend for yourself thing. I'm way excited. Just tell me what I need to do to help.
Shanna
I wrote it in my day planner! sounds great to us...so any thing I can do to help plan or what ever needs done just give me a heads up. Tonya's idea about the sea doo sounded way fun too!
Holly
Post a Comment