
I think I may be blog illiterate, but I will give it a go any way. We seem to be very busy doing nothing!
Wyit and Kwaid are doing fantastic in piano lessons and are catching on pretty fast I think, but then again I dont play at all so I really dont know. They are both doing great in school and very eager to be out for the summer. They are on spring break now so they are enjoying that.
Wyit has his arrow of light coming up for scouts next month and he is also getting his religious square knot. He has really worked hard!
Kwaid is turning 8 on the 25th. He finally gets to be in scouts and that is a relief! He really wants to win the pine wood derby...we will see how it goes. He will be getting baptized this month too, but we dont have a date on that yet.
Bryan is leaving for a users conferance on the 13th for 4 days. This is the first time we have been apart since we got married and we are not excited about it! I got to go with him last year. this year he is presenting so that is kinda a big deal. I am very proud of him!
I am still in school. Until today I thought I would be for the rest of my life! As of today I am 3 semesters away from a BA. If I cram and do summer school I can cut it down. Keeping a 4.0 and being a mom is hard! Bryan would like me to slow down, but I think I only have one speed. Our sign language class is going awesome! We are going to try to take it again next sememster too. We are using it a lot and it is so much fun. Plus it gives us a night for the two of us to do something together.
Well that was way longer than I thought it would be. Thanks Tonya this was such a great idea. I miss seeing all of you and this fun. I am going to try to post a picture but I might need Bryan's help for that. Love all of you!!
3 comments:
Holly,
Thanks for posting that pic, looks like you still had a lot of snow. Wow, you have kept a 4.0 while you're a mom, you ARE a hard worker. I only got a 2.0 and I wasn't a mom yet. I am thinking of going back to school, doing internet classes to slowly and I mean SLOWLY get my Associates at least. I am a sophmore and have 1 semester left to get my associates. Which probably means 2. HEE HEE. Anyhow, I'm happy to hear about your family! Definitely let us know on the baptism, we want to be there for it! Well, you guys take care and I can't wait to hear from you again!
Love ya
Kristin
Hey guys!!
Isn't it amazing how busy we become really with out knowing it! Thanks for posting. Wyit and Kwaid look like they are having a ball!! I know Rhett and I aren't apart hardly at all, but when we are it sucks. I like having him here as my security blanket! If you need company or any thing let us know.
Love you guys!!
Shanna
Wow Wyit way to go that is awesome! And Kwaid please do let us know we would love to be there for that. Holly.. a 4.0 that is totally awesome, very commendable, Congrats! Your more then welcome to put in the calender that Bryan will be gone the 13th - 17th (or which ever day he gets home) that is what we hope to use this site for! To help us all kinda have a glimpse of each others lives! Well thanks for joining us, and please feel free to add pic's, videos, dates to the calender, anything you would like to contribute! Love you guys! Tonya
Post a Comment