Just a quick update! I got to go back to work for Brundage Bone on Monday. I am still going to work freight on Mon & Thurs only from 5 am to 8 am. then home to answer phones and tell guys where to go! (Hehe my favorite part of my job! lol)
-Also I got busy last week and forgot to put that Mis went to St. George with Jeff to go to his sisters College Graduation. She got home late Sun. evening.
-Darin ran the 100m & the 200m at the BYU invite in Provo on Sat the 3rd. He has had a cold and not felt the best but didn't really think that, that would affect him much.... All I'm going to say is that I think it did! ;-)
-Oh and on Sunday ALL of the snow finished melting off of our yard! See Jake I told you we would have spring! lol
-Samantha.... How did you do on your Ballgame in SLC on Sat? We would love to hear about it!
-Shanna, thank you for sharing the pic's of Dad & Mom's Anniv. party! For those of us (ONLY ME) that didn't take any pictures (because we(I) forgot I had my camera!) I loved seeing them! Kristin & Cheryl we would love to see the ones you took also if you don't mind sharing! lol It was fun seeing all of you that weekend.
-Kwaid congrats on getting baptized! Sorry we couldn't be there! Hope it was a wonderful day for you!
Love you all,
Tonya
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Tonya, I am happy to learn that you have gone back to work. That must be a relief. It was so fun having you guys at my house a couple weekends ago. I wish we could have come for the baptism but I felt like I should have been wheeled out to the curb on garbage day! =0)
Love ya,
kristin
Post a Comment