Dear Family,
A Great Big Thank You for our surprise Anniversary Party. We have been greatly blessed with a wonderful family that all of you are. We really appreciated all of your efforts. Thanks to Kristin for hosting the party and getting ready for all of the company. We missed Bryan, Holly, & boys being able to be there, but we made up for them not being there by spending last week-end with them.
It was great being able to share Kwaid's baptism with him and be there for the sustaining of Holly to the Relief Society's 2nd counselor position. Thanks Bryan and Holly for giving up your bed for us. I even got to shower in my last year's Mother's Day present for the first time!
Kristin, the kids and I are going to go to Cedar City on the 12th to look for housing. It will be nice to be together with Dad for more than a week-end. My job is winding down. I have to call in every day to see if there is work. As it isn't my "ideal" job, (almost up there with the sewing factory) I will be glad when it is finished. I guess I will be able to make it thru until Friday if they have work, but I am really ready for the call in to tell me that I don't have to go to work.
I am looking forward to going to Grandpa & Grandma's for a visit this month sometime. Depending on flights & etc.
Well, it is time to go to work, so I'll add to this a little later.
We love you all more that words can say. Again, Thanks for being you!
Love,
Mom
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment