Monday, June 30, 2008

Our Week With Lacey, Tenille, And Dylan!

Hey Guys!

We had the chance to have all three of Kristin's and Brad's kids with us for a full week, while they vacationed. It was so fun to get to know them better.. and then they left us to move to Cedar?!! We took as many pictures as we could possibly fit in the hectic week. While we had the kids we took them to Lagoon which was fun, we had a couple water days here at the house which they loved. And just played here at the house mostly! I thought that everyone would like these pictures.. so I put them into a slideshow for everyone.

And if any are wanted I can send them..


Aunt Kristin we will send this I just have to sit down with my mom and go through them first!

Love you all!
Cant wait to see in July!
Love, Samantha









1 comment:

Shanna Hurd said...

Samantha,
It looks like you all had the times of your lives!! I bet the twins just soaked up every minute of it! You guys are so awesome. I know my kids love being with. Just if I lived closer and gas prices weren't $4.00 a gallon! I can't wait to see everyone in July to. I miss you guys!
Love you tons!!