Thursday, July 10, 2008

Brandon, permit, and car




Hey Family I know we are meeting in just a few days but we wanted to make a fast post. Brandon PASSED! He has been packing around his paper permit all day. He is so very excited and now legal. Uncle J.P. aunt Tonya we bought him a ford! Heaven help us for that one, but he said he was a ford man. I will post some pictures so you can see Brandon, his permit and his first car!

On a side note hidden lake is filling right up. We were all surprised to get there and find water! We were thinking the hole is frozen or something. I will put some pictures of that too.

We are so excited about Bear Lake. It will be so fun to be together with every one. Thanks for all your work to get us there guys. And especially Kristin for planning and working so hard. We just love you all so much!

Love Bryan Garrett's Family

No comments: