Thanks for setting this up Tonya! We are excited to have a family blog to let you all know of what is going on in our lives! I love blogging and looking at others blogs. When life gets busy and hectic, it is nice to be able to know what is going on in your lives as well because, lets face it, you don't always stay in contact and in touch as well as everyone would like. So here's to becoming closer as a family in whatever way works!!! BTW, Brad and I are going on a road trip in June, we will be going to Sequoia National Forest and Kings Canyon, then onto Long Beach to go to Catalina Island, and then San Diego to go to SeaWorld. We are going WITHOUT the kids! WHOOPEE and with my Sister Missy and her husband! At the moment Brad is still living down in Cedar City with Lonnie and his employee Ian (hopefully not BEHAVING like a bachelor... heh heh) I know he is missing me and our kids but whatever happens, hopefully within a few months we will be back together full time! I am currently taking care of the kids most of the time and in my spare time, I have become addicted to Lost. I don't know if any of you know but you can watch that on ABC's website for free! WWW.ABC.COM And if any of you get your own personal Blog sites, let me know because I want to go to it!!!
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Brad and Kristin have to say....
Thanks for setting this up Tonya! We are excited to have a family blog to let you all know of what is going on in our lives! I love blogging and looking at others blogs. When life gets busy and hectic, it is nice to be able to know what is going on in your lives as well because, lets face it, you don't always stay in contact and in touch as well as everyone would like. So here's to becoming closer as a family in whatever way works!!! BTW, Brad and I are going on a road trip in June, we will be going to Sequoia National Forest and Kings Canyon, then onto Long Beach to go to Catalina Island, and then San Diego to go to SeaWorld. We are going WITHOUT the kids! WHOOPEE and with my Sister Missy and her husband! At the moment Brad is still living down in Cedar City with Lonnie and his employee Ian (hopefully not BEHAVING like a bachelor... heh heh) I know he is missing me and our kids but whatever happens, hopefully within a few months we will be back together full time! I am currently taking care of the kids most of the time and in my spare time, I have become addicted to Lost. I don't know if any of you know but you can watch that on ABC's website for free! WWW.ABC.COM And if any of you get your own personal Blog sites, let me know because I want to go to it!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
A trip in June? How fun! Do you know the dates yet? If so feel free to add it to the "calendar" I posted at the bottom of our page!
Post a Comment