Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Love you all, Mom

Thanks, Tonya!!

This is a really great idea.

Dad came home this past week-end and will come home again this week-end for Conference. I am still trying to find a job. I have gone to 4 interviews and 2 let me know that I didn't get the job and the other two blew me off since I haven't heard from them. I sent another resume in last night and hopefully will hear something this week from them. It is getting rather discouraging, but I am enjoying helping Kristin with the kids. I am looking forward to warmer weather as you all are I am sure.

I talked with Aunt Joan this morning to wish her a Happy Birthday and she just had knee surgery on the 21st and is recovering from that.

Hope all of you take a few minutes to add things to this site. I know you all have very busy lives, but this would take just a few minutes while you are winding down.

1 comment:

Garrett Family said...

Hey mom feel free to put that Dad is coming home this weekend in the "Calendar" and that it is Conference!