Thursday, April 3, 2008


Hey Family!!!


This is so exciting!! Thank you Tonya for setting this up for us. I'm so excited to see what is going on in our BUSY family's lives. The first of March we went to Rocks Springs to Rhetts Sisters and I had a Gymnastics meet to be to. One of my girls qualified for State. It was awesome.
Then the next weekend, my friend was blessing her baby in Logan so we decided to go to Odgen and see the Fam. (plus get a map from dad that I really needed. Thank you dad. Your GREAT!) It was so good to see all of Mikes family. I really miss you guys. I wish I could be there to go and support the girls in all they do. Please post pictures so I can kinda see them in Action. It was also fun to see Jen. I still have a lot of memories when I lived with you guys and Jen and I did a bet "who could keep their room the cleanest for a week. Ya, if I remember right, "I" LOST!! That was a lot of fun. Then to see Brad and Kristin and the Kids. I can't believe how big they are getting. The girls are sure cute trying to Potty train and I CAN'T believe Dylan. He is so adorable.
Then the next weekend we took Ashton to the Dodge National Finals. Yes we all went, but Ashton has been driving me crazy for about 4 months because he wants to go to a RODEO. So we took him. He LOVED it. Of course he wanted to go ride the sheep. He thought that tying the calves feet together was rather cruel and seeing the bulls buck and get really mad was AWESOME!!. It was really fun to watch him. I should of took pictures, but for me, remembering the tickets was good.
Kesslee is doing awesome in Gymnastics. She gets to compete next fall. It will be fun to watch her. She is in the advance class. Her and her best friend are the only 5 year olds in the class. Everyone else is 9-11 years old. Its good for her. Ashton just got done with pee wee wrestling. He had a lot of fun. He got a medal and that is all that counts. Lynzee is rolling everywhere and is on her hands and knees a lot, she has the hand motions down to crawling and one knee almost moves, but not crawling just yet. I give her a week. Kynzee has learned to go from sitting position to hands and knees, almost crawls then sits back down. She really can motate around the room doing that. It is funny. Anyways, that's all with us. Hope to read more about the family. Thanks again for being an awesome family. I love all of you guys!!

2 comments:

Garrett Family said...

awesome post shanna. Great pic to.

Garrett Family said...

You all took a great picture! Even Ashton is smiling. You guys have been busy too...WOW! No wonder we never see you any more.